Mineral water can be safely defined as potable water, containing the necessary Mineral nutrients required by the body and beneficial to human metabolism. Potable spring waters containing, sulphur, Iron, Magnesium and other mineral salts occurring in certain regions are claimed to be beneficial to human metabolism. The therapeutic value of such waters is questionable carbonated mineral water also contain lithium salts.
Natural fresh water supplies are derived indirectly from the oceans. The water flows over the surface or percolates in to the ground excess water flows back to the oceans completing the hydrological cycle.
We offer world-class mineral water plants. These water plants are designed as per the advanced technology. These plants use multistage fine filter, UV sterilizer, terminal fine filter etc. to remove larger molecules namely colloid and germ. After treatment, water becomes safe for drinking purpose.
- Equipped with suitable Pre-treatment with high quality components
- ASME approved FRP/ SS Vessel for Pre-treatment & Pressure Vessel for RO Membrane
- Latest Dosing system over conventional Softening Plant.
- Micron Cartridge Filter for Pre-treatment of RO Membrane.
- User friendly Microprocessor / PLC based Electrical Control device with Dry Running Protection.
- Monitoring devices & instruments are provided.
- Optimum water quality is produced by TFC (Thin Film Composite) RO Membrane with Raw Water & High Pressure SS 304 / SS 316 multistage centrifugal pumps
- Sample valves for easy water quality testing and to guarantee system performance
- Food grade UPVC (SCH-40/80) piping from raw water pump to high pressure pump & SS 316 High pressure piping.